Sunday, March 4, 2012

Reece's Mini Peanutbutter Cup Chocolate Cupcakes

I recently decided, after many cake experiments, to look for inspiration outside of my own cookbooks and own personal cakey preferences. I'd tried so many ideas and combinations that I lacked direction. But I thought that if I was making a cake creation for a friend, perhaps that would give me focus. So, I asked two of my cake loving friends to give me a list of 5 of their favourites chocolates and/or chocolate bars and a 5 of their favourite cakes and/or desserts. From this I would create something.

I'm going to share with you just one these creations. The Reece's mini Peanutbutter cup and chocolate cupcake with hidden baked in the middle mini Reece's Peanutbutter cup topped with swirls of both peanutbutter and chocolate buttercream, a further Reece's Peanutbutter cup and Reece's Pieces.
Serve with a large cup of tea and a healthy appetite. YUM!

Your Captain
x

No comments:

Post a Comment